Cloud Services Sales Executive
- Functie: Cloud Services Sales Executive
- Afdeling: Advanced Solutions
- Opleidingsniveau: WO, HBO
- Locatie: Bodegraven (buitendienst)
- Werkweek: Full-time
- Werkervaring: 3 tot 8 jaar
Tech Data is repositioning its Professional and Managed Services business for growth. We want to transform the role of Tech Data in the channel from a transactional distributor to a value-added service provider and are ready to offer highly industrialized, cost-efficient, customer-centric Cloud, Security, IoT and Analytics services to our channel partners, so they can succeed in this new service-led era. We are transforming our business, so we can enable our partners to transform theirs.
Your mission as a Cloud Services Sales Executive will be to drive new and repeat services business through/to Tech Data’s European channel partners. Our Field Sales organisation is responsible for managing and developing face-to-face relationships with key customers and maximising associated lines of revenue, profit and potential lines of business.
You will be responsible for new business services solution sales from mid-size to large and multi-national companies / partners. You will have proven sales experience with the ability to sell from board level to the shop floor with clear messages and value proposition. You will generate and lead simple and complex deals whilst taking ownership of relationships and any internal or external difficult issues. You will have an excellent quota achievement record.
* Both Technical & Business background
* Results oriented, self-driven and highly autonomous
* Excellent social and communication skills
* Customer centric (not process or tool centric) with a strong background on B2B services
* Data-driven (empirical thinking) – willing to experiment and learn
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for managing and developing face to face customer relationships with key Tech Data customers and maximizing associated lines of revenue, profit and (not exclusively):
* Develop a deep understanding of Tech Data’s working practices and business objectives to drive customer engagement
* Conduct face to face customer visits, proactively maintaining strategic relationships with key decision makers and be seen as a trusted advisor
* Form strategic plans to develop and execute against current business and drive growth
* Discover and exploit incremental business through excellent customer relationships
* Identify customer needs and problems and look to resolve or escalate to the relevant business units
* Maximize the engagement of internal resources through strong leadership and relationships with internal sales, sales operations and the Focused Business Units (FBU’s).
* Profile and analyse the account set, creating and taking actions to maximize opportunities
* Timely and accurate completion of essential reporting, profiling and general administration including Compass (CRM system)
* Work with appropriate vendor representatives to identify opportunities in line with joint objectives
* Display professionalism and role model behavior at all times, upholding the Tech Data values
Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities Required
- Able to prepare and deliver powerful, succinct and convincing presentations to all levels;
- Gravitas and business credibility are essential;
- Excellent solution selling skills including negotiation, convincing and pursuing results;
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills, particularly face-to-face;
- A knowledge of Cloud and sound knowledge of diverse technologies including networking, storage, computing and NextGen would be preferable;
- Strategic planning skills;
- Able to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment; able to work constructively under stress and pressure;
- Fluent in English.
- Normal, professional office environment;
- Willingness to work in a multi-cultural and multi-skilled team;
- EU-Citizenship or working permit required.
- A job in a professional environment;
- Challenging tasks within an enthusiastic and motivated team;
- The opportunity to develop yourself;
- A good salary.
About Tech Data
Tech Data is one of the world’s largest distributors of technology products, services, and solutions. Companies like HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft—and hundreds of others—depend on us to bring many of their products to market. Many of the hardware devices and software applications that you use in your daily life have passed through our logistics centers on their way to market.
IT resellers around the world—our customers—depend on us to support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB), large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Doing business with Tech Data gives solutions providers access to a vast array of technology products, including the latest data center, software, cloud, mobility, and consumer technology offerings. These products are offered in conjunction with a comprehensive range of technical, business support, and value-added services, including certification, training, configuration, installation, marketing, financing, and integrated supply chain services.
Our team is the best and brightest in the industry, as diverse as the products we provide, and propelled by a passion for winning that fuels an entire company. Dedicated to a proven strategy of execution, diversification and innovation, we leverage our unmatched logistics capabilities and global IT platform, providing the value-added services and go-to-market strategies that enable our channel partners to thrive.
Tech Data is currently ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
For more information, visit www.techdata.nl.